Friday, April 23, 2010

Did someone hit the fast forward button?

Whew! I haven't had time to post or even see what my blog buds are up to lately! Here's a quick summary of what we've been doing...

Enjoying the sunshine...



Planting stuff...





Watching the local wildlife...



And some not-so-local wildlife...





Meeting a REAL wolf...



Baking (and eating!) cakes...



Working on bird art projects...







Watching our seedlings grow...



Taking a bow in drama class...



Applauding for Super in her play, cheering for Dude at his Cub Scout crossover, reading lots of great books, playing with puppy dogs, shoveling snow (hopefully for the last time this season!) Going to riding lessons, book club, a sleepover playdate, and How to Train Your Dragon...



And LOVING spring!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Love the update - lots of fun stuff :) The bird art is beautiful! We also saw How to Train Your Dragon - I really enjoyed it too!

Miranda said...

Hi, I am teaching some kids tomorrow about birds. I teach Art in English as they are Spanish children. I absolutely love the hanging birds, they are fabulous. When I have 5 minutes at the end of this summer I will have a read of your blog. We'd love to home school but financially it just isn't possible for us right now. We do extra home schooling (disguised as fun) for our son who is a very happy 8 year old English boy growing up in the countryside of Mallorca, Spain.

Sparklee said...

Hi, Miranda, thanks for visiting! The bird mobile kits came from Rainbow Resources. We had a great time putting them together and we really enjoy having them in our classroom. I've also seen paper birds hanging from a real branch--we've never tried it but it sounds like a fun project.

I bet living in Spain is a wonderful adventure! Have fun learning with your son!