Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Pour Moi?





I am so thrilled to receive two blog awards from Debbie at Along the Narrow Pathway! My first ever blog awards! Thanks so much for reading my blog!

So, I'm supposed to tell 7 things about myself.

1. I majored in French in college.
2. I have always loved being around children and known that I wanted to have a family of my own.
2. I love the piney, sagey scent of the mountains near our house.
3. I drink four cups of coffee a day. Two in the morning and two after lunch.
4. I love pugs! I have two of them, and yes, they are allowed on the bed at night!
5. I am left-handed.
6. I like fruit better than chocolate. Isn't that weird?
7. I am WAY cooler now than I was in high school!

Now comes the really hard part... Passing the awards along to seven deserving blogs. I read so many cool, creative and informative ones, it's a very tough decision! Here are just a few that I enjoy...

Masterpiece Theater

Urban Cottage Homeschool

In a Tiny House

Stone Age Techie

Lagniappe Academy

Et Si On Apprenait...a la Maison?

3 comments:

Féepoussière said...

Wow thank you very much I am very proud that you had thought of me is so nice!
I'll post soon;)

I am eager to follow your year!
Looking forward :)

Michelle said...

Thank you for the awards! I have never gotten a blog award, and kinda wondered how people got them. How fun! Thanks for thinking of me.

Sorry this is a bit delayed, but I'm just getting back into blogging after a busy summer.

Good luck to you all in the new year. Looking forward to seeing what you and your children are up to!

~ Michelle

Michelle said...

I'm so behind, but I wanted to make sure I stopped by to thank you! I finally got around to posting my seven things (http://lagniappeacademy.blogspot.com/2010/09/ooh-shiny.html), and wanted to thank you so much for thinking of me. I really enjoy reading your posts as well!