Wednesday, August 11, 2010
I am so thrilled to receive two blog awards from Debbie at Along the Narrow Pathway! My first ever blog awards! Thanks so much for reading my blog!
So, I'm supposed to tell 7 things about myself.
1. I majored in French in college.
2. I have always loved being around children and known that I wanted to have a family of my own.
2. I love the piney, sagey scent of the mountains near our house.
3. I drink four cups of coffee a day. Two in the morning and two after lunch.
4. I love pugs! I have two of them, and yes, they are allowed on the bed at night!
5. I am left-handed.
6. I like fruit better than chocolate. Isn't that weird?
7. I am WAY cooler now than I was in high school!
Now comes the really hard part... Passing the awards along to seven deserving blogs. I read so many cool, creative and informative ones, it's a very tough decision! Here are just a few that I enjoy...
Urban Cottage Homeschool
In a Tiny House
Stone Age Techie
Et Si On Apprenait...a la Maison?